Just looking at these pics makes my soul happy. Anything covered in sprinkles, sparkles & neon pink chocolate makes life worth living. I recently saw some Instagram photos of Unicorn Hot Chocolate, but haven’t been able to find it anywhere near me. So, I obviously took matters into my own hands and concocted a recipe.
Basically… it’s white hot chocolate, topped with magic. That’s right, not only is it the hot chocolate of your dreams, it’s super easy to make! It’s the perfect recipe to warm up on a cold morning or to share with your besties.
To make 2 cups (for you and a friend, duh) you’ll need:
- 2 cups milk (I used almond milk, but you can use whatever you like)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- Pink food coloring
- Whipped Cream
- Rainbow Mini Marshmallows
- Put the white chocolate chips, milk, and vanilla in a medium-sized sauce pan.
- Heat over medium heat, whisking continuously until hot.
- Stir in the food coloring until it’s the perfect pink
- Pour into two mugs, topping with whipped cream, sprinkles & marshmallows.
Note: You can also heat the milk & chocolate chips in the microwave until melted & warm.